This recipe comes from our good friend at Up Beet and Kaleing It so be sure to go check her out!
This recipe is AMAZING. Smack you in the face type of healthy dessert like you never saw coming.
It's vegan, GF, dairy free, and made with Broma so you know it's good.
You start out with a oat base mixed with our delicious almond butter, the middle is packed with homemade date caramel, and topped with a chocolate shell.
Super simple, quick, and easy recipe!
2 1/2 cups of GF Old Fashion Oats
1/3 cup of Maple Syrup
1/2 cup of Broma Almond + Lentil Butter
1/4 cup of Melted Coconut Oil
1 1/2 cup of Medjool Date (soak in hot water for 20 mins)
1/2 cup of dairy free milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 cup of melted coconut oil
1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
2 tbls coconut oil
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- mix the granola ingredients together until a sticky mixture forms and layout on a parchment lined baking tray.
- bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes and then rotate the tray 180 degrees. bake another 10 minutes.
- let the granola cool down completely and add all caramel ingredients to a food processor. blend until a thick caramel consistency forms.
- add to the top of the cooled down granola and place in the freezer 30-45 minutes.
- melt the chocolate ingredients together, pour over the caramel layer and place back in the freezer one hour to set.
- break apart and then place back in the freezer for 10 minutes. enjoy every bite and store in the fridge in an airtight container!
Make this recipe? Tag us, @eatbroma!