Packed with whole food ingredients and fudgy deliciousness. Sweet potato is the secret to keeping these gluten-free brownies moist and the Broma dark chocolate almond butter offers the rich flavor.
1/2 cup Broma
1 cup Japanese baked sweet potato
1/2 cup Gluten-free flour
1/3 cup Cocoa powder
1 tsp Baking powder
1/4 cup Maple syrup
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Almond milk
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Mash baked sweet potato in a bowl until smooth.
2. Combine sweet potato, maple syrup, olive oil, Broma, almond milk and vanilla extract until well incorporated.
3. Mix in flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder until smooth without any dry patches.
4. Stir in chocolate chips of your choice.
5. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool and enjoy your Broma brownies!