We love making homemade granola. It’s so simple and always tastes much better than store bought granola. This easy Dark Chocolate Almond Granola or “Bromola” is our new favorite recipe!
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats or gluten-free oats
1 cup chopped almonds
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup Broma
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, almonds, flaxseed, cinnamon, and salt. Stir until combined and set aside.
3. In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine the Broma, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until smooth and combined. Pour mixture over oat mixture. Pour onto a large baking sheet that has been lined with parchement paper or a silpat baking mat. Spread out the granola evenly on the pan.
4. Bake granola for 30 minutes, stirring once, or until granola is slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool completely on the baking sheet. Don't stir while cooling.
5. Note, the granola will keep in an airtight container or glass jar for up to one month. Or serve over Greek yogurt as shown in photo! 😋