1/2 c. Broma dark chocolate almond butter
1/2 c. cacao
1/4 c. coconut sugar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 tbsp. STRONG coffee
powdered sugar for dusting!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, except the coffee. It should form a dough.
3. Drizzle in coffee (about 2 tablespoons but give or take based on location humidity).
4. Chill for 30 minutes.
5. Form tablespoon size balls and roll into powdered sugar.
6. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. If they do not spread fully, you can smash them by greasing the back of a cup and carefully pushing down. Enjoy!!
*most recipes you can sub!